Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thank God For Tubal Ligation

I have five wonderful children, each different and unique in their own way. Today I was doing my normal routes. I usually service lunches (summer lunch program for kids) to kids at a non-profit organization called MJM Foundation. There are two young kids maybe about one or two years old that comes every day and eat lunch there. The little girl would just run and scream all day. When my youngest son (about 3 years old) would try to play with her she would make hi-pitch screams.  She would scream when she is happy scream when she doesn't get her way, scream about any thing.  Her screams did not travel anywhere just stayed inside the building. 

Lets just say at the end of the day I thank God I cannot have anymore kids. Thank you God for tubal ligation. I don't have the patients to deal with another kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pr

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service