Friday, November 15, 2013

Mind of A Woman

Mind Of A Woman was originally published in 2011, but have been recently republished. This book tells the story of a woman with a troubled life through poetry. When I wrote the poems my mom just passed away. I was going through a depression and just want to get my feelings out. I used poetry as an outlet for my strong emotions. If you are into poetry books this is a great read. The poems expresses my  feelings with accuracy and they are entertaining. Just in time for the holidays the ebook is currently selling for $2.99. It makes an excellent gift for that poetry lover in your life or for yourself. Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MWCRB


No comments:

Post a Comment

pr

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service