Friday, November 15, 2013

About R. Williams


Welcome to R. Williams Author's Page

I am Renee Williams, Author of Mind of a Woman and Red Note: A Time to Kill. Before I get into what both books are about I would like to tell you a little about myself. I was born and raised in Savannah,GA attended Chatham County public schools and Graduated from A.E. Beach High School. My hobbies included fitness, writing, spending time with my family and socializing. Yes, I love social events and somewhat of a social bug. I am married and the mother of 5 beautiful and smart kids. I have been inspired to write since I was 14 years old but did not start chasing my dreams until I turn 25. I publish one book called Mind of a Woman and now working on my second project Red Note: A Time To Kill.  I am inspiring to become a best selling author. I have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nene7884, feel free to friend request me. I will give you updates on my current projects and other projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pr

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service